Dear Parents & Guardians,
First off, let us introduce ourselves to you. Our names are Mrs. Cerbo, Mrs. Lawless, and Mrs. Muller and one of us will be your child’s fifth grade teacher for the school year. We would like to help make the transition from summer to school in August as easy as we possibly can.
As you may be aware in the beginning of August stores like Target & Walmart have great sales on school supplies. If you are able to send in some supplies at the beginning of next year to help it would be greatly appreciated. Below you will find a suggested supply list. These are items we will be using throughout the year.
Thank you so much in advance. We wish you a wonderful summer and look forward to working with you and your child in August.
Mrs. Cerbo, Mrs. Lawless & Mrs. Muller
Back to School Wish List
- Black, Blue & Red Pens – Package of each
- #2 Pencils
- Pencil Top Erasers
- (3) Packages of Post It Notes 3x3
- Glue Sticks
- Colored Pencils and/or Crayons
- Folders: (5) three pronged solid color – orange, yellow, green, red and blue)
- Notebooks: 5 single subject solid color – blue, black or purple, yellow, green and red)
- Take Home Folder: your choice…this will be used to bring homework/notices daily to and from school
- (2) Boxes of Tissue
- (2) Rolls of Paper Towels
*Please note that your child will be supplied with what they need for class. Listed above is a Classroom Wish List should you care to make a donation.